Sunday, April 30, 2006 

Firefox Flix Winner Announced

The above flick was awarded the grand prize of $5000. All I could think to my self after reading Mozilla's announcement is why? When I first saw this commercial I was so confused (and I still am). First of all, how old is the girl in this flick. She sounds like she's 8 years old but then she says she started surfing when she was 12. My theory, shes 12 and a half. What really bothered me about this flick was the ending, "My other browser is a surf board" What the hell does that mean? Do you take IE into the ocean with you. If anyone can explain it to me please do. I think this was overall a well shot and directed flick, but by no means did it deserve to win. On a happier note, my favorite flick, Whee!, won second prize.

Labels: ,



Well, I think that when she said "My other browser is a surfboard", she was intending that they are both meant for surfing (one the web, the other the ocean). It is actually quite clever if you think about it. I disagree with you here, surmiser, it was well worthy of the award. Besides, Firefox isn't that great anyway.

>>Gerbil<<

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Email Me


Links

  • Get Firefox!
  • Blogger Templates

Search This Blog

Translate

    Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese
    Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Some Rights Reserved

    Creative Commons License

    All text and pictures, unless otherwise noted, are issued under a CC BY-NC license. If used on a web page, please attribute this work by linking to surmise.blogspot.com or the post's permalink page. If used in print, please attribute this work by publishing surmise.blogspot.com or the permalink URL with the material.