Saturday, November 18, 2006 

Wal-Mart is STILL Selling Nazi SS Skull T-Shirts

Update below photos Today (11/18) I visited my local Wal-Mart in search of some new jeans. While I was there I figured that I would check to see if Wal-Mart has yet to remove the Nazi SS Skull t-shirts, which they promised to remove from their shelves one week ago (11/11). Well, as I expected, the shirt was still proudly displayed. The apology letter from Wal-Mart stated: "...Wal-Mart is now removing the t-shirts from its stores. Obviously, with a company as big as Wal-Mart, that may take a day or two." I think were beyond the day or to time period at this point. Wal-Mart has no excuse to still be selling these shirts. My photos of the shirt below: Update: According to Consumerist.com , my local Wal-Mart is not alone in still having these shirts out. Ben Popken reports that he has yet to heard of any store that has removed the shirts, however some of the commenters reported that stores near them have removed the t-shirts. This is truly appalling. It is bad enough that the shirt was put on the racks in the first place, but its a whole lot worse that Wal-Mart did not follow through on their promise to have the shirts removed. Wal-Mart takes a big step down in my book. Update 2: T-Shirt still on sale as of 11/22

Labels: , ,



Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Email Me


Links

  • Get Firefox!
  • Blogger Templates

Search This Blog

Translate

    Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese
    Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified

Some Rights Reserved

    Creative Commons License

    All text and pictures, unless otherwise noted, are issued under a CC BY-NC license. If used on a web page, please attribute this work by linking to surmise.blogspot.com or the post's permalink page. If used in print, please attribute this work by publishing surmise.blogspot.com or the permalink URL with the material.